We accept applications from charitable events and organisations that share our values and make a real difference in New Zealand.
Who can apply
Successful applicants will be proven charities or organisations intending to support a charity, that benefit a group of people in New Zealand or the environment. If sponsorship is for an event, the application will need to be submitted at least three months in advance of the event taking place.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for Meridian sponsorship, fill in our application form. Your application will need to include:
- A charity registration number
- 100 words (or less) about what is to be sponsored
- How Meridian will be involved, and the cost of involvement
- Energy sector exclusivity, meaning your charity can't be associated with any other energy companies
- Information about who will manage the relationship
- Information about any opportunities for Meridian (eg. staff volunteering, display space)
- An estimated number of attendees and/or audience base.
If you submit an application form, we will be in touch within five working days to let you know whether your application has been accepted. We may accept or decline your application at our option.
If your application is successful, you will need to sign a sponsorship agreement with Meridian that will confirm our sponsorship arrangements for your charity.