After June 10 2013
- Customers must be a current registered member of Meridian rural supply partners - ATS, Farmlands, PGG Wrightson or RD1.
- Customers must sign up to a Variable Plan or a Fixed Energy Plan for commercial connections and/or a Fixed Rate Plan for any residential connections.
- The customer is entitled to a discount of 12%.
- Meridian encourages the use of electronic means for bill delivery and payment, though The Mates Rates Pack permits customers to select electronic, and/or non-electronic means as follows: customer bills are available by email (PDF), or paper bills delivered by post.
- Customers choosing to receive paper bills by post will incur an administration fee per invoice. Details of these fees can be found in our Service Fee Schedule.
- Any ‘one-off’ credit card payments made to Meridian will incur a 3 percent fee per transaction.
- Switching from Meridian to another retailer before a Fixed Plan expiry date may incur an exit fee of $100 per ICP for any residential property and $100 plus an additional $20 for each month remaining in the contract term per ICP for any farming property.
The following sets out the General Terms and Conditions associated with the acceptance and use of the rural Packs.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to, and should be read together with, Meridian’s existing Standard Terms and Conditions and Meridian’s Fixed Energy Plan Terms and Conditions or Fixed Rate Plan Terms and Conditions (as applicable).
- In choosing a Pack the customer agrees to behave in accordance with the rules for the Pack (specifically bill delivery and payment options).
- Meridian reserves the right to review customer adherence to chosen Pack rules and apply fees where necessary.
- Electronic communications – Meridian will undertake reasonable endeavours to deliver all communications electronically where this is a selected feature of a Pack. Meridian reserves the right to support or substitute electronic communications with paper options where it deems necessary.
- When a customer selects a Pack or option to receive their bill by email (PDF), the customer undertakes to keep Meridian updated with a valid email address.
- This offer is not available to any customer with a Prepay meter/plan.
- Any rewards offered in any Pack are subject to change. Meridian is not liable for the performance of any additional product given away or supplied as part of a Pack.
- Any reward offered as part of a Pack is not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or transferred and only one reward will be provided per customer account.
- Customers are not eligible for any reward if moving from one Pack to another.