If you pay your bill by direct debit, and you're billed more than once during the month:
- invoices generated before the 10th of each month will be debited from your nominated account on the 20th of that month
- invoices generated after the 10th of the month will be debited from your nominated account 10 days after the invoice is generated (i.e. invoice generated on the 12th, payment due 22nd)
- when paying by direct debit your reference number must be your account number
If you pay manually, and you're billed more than once during the month:
- you can pay each invoice with each payment slip on the due date, or
- or you can pay one amount, the 'Statement closing balance', attach all relevant payment slips and pay by the first due date (usually the 20th of the month)
If you belong to a rural supply company (ATS, CRT, Farmlands, RD1), you will pay your electricity bill through them.