Chance to Win 50,000 SmartTrade/GetGenuine Bonus Points
1. Join Meridian on either a Fixed Energy Plan or a Fixed Rate Plan on our SmartTrade/GetGenuine business or residential offer between 23 October and 14 December 2018 and you’ll be automatically entered into the draw to win.
2. You’ll receive one entry into the prize draw for every Installation Control Point (ICP) signed up to Meridian between 23 October to 14 December 2018. For example, if you sign up your home and your business with Meridian, you’ll receive two entries into the draw.
3. The winner will be randomly selected on or before 19 December 2018.
4. The winner will get 50,000 SmartTrade/GetGenuine bonus points added to their SmartTrade/GetGenuine account. This will be done by Smart Loyalty who are a Meridian Energy business partner. The points will be added to the winners’ account no later than the end of January 2019.
5. Employees and contractors of Meridian Energy Limited (and its subsidiaries) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be an existing SmartTrade/GetGenuine member.
6. To be eligible to win you must be a:
- New SmartTrade or GetGenuine member having joined the programme in 2018 and a current member.
- New Meridian small-to-medium business customer who joined on a Fixed Energy Plan (FEP) or a new residential customer who joined on a Fixed Rate Plan (FRP), as determined by Meridian. On becoming a customer, you’ll be subject to Meridian's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity and FEP terms and conditions for small-to-medium business customers or FRP terms and conditions for residential customers.
8. We will check the winner’s Meridian and SmartTrade/GetGenuine accounts before contacting them to verify they are a current Meridian customer and SmartTrade/GetGenuine member.
9. Meridian will attempt to contact the winner by telephone, email and/or letter. If contact is not made within 14 days of the prize draw, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a redraw will take place.
10. Meridian reserves the right to use the prize winner’s name and photographs for publicity purposes including on Meridian’s social media platforms and SmartTrade’s website, social media channels or printed publications.
11. Meridian’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prizes are not transferrable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
13. Meridian reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the competition at any time. Meridian is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions. Meridian may also vary this offer at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on our website.
14. When collecting personal information Meridian complies with the Privacy Act 1993. Our privacy terms are contained in Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity. If you have any privacy query you can contact us.