DWN 2023 Conference
Your story matters
We hope you got the chance to see the My Story Matters session. It was inspiring to hear Cathie and Marianne tell their stories – their challenges with mental health, and how they overcame these to start thriving again.
We hope their talks helped you see the value in your own story. The courage to reflect on your mental health - the power of asking for help when you need it, being kind to yourself and knowing you’re never alone.
That’s why we’ve created this dedicated space for you where you can find guides and important numbers all in one place. Please download or send the link to other people in your community that could benefit – sharing is caring.
Need to talk? These organisations can help
- 1737 – free text or call anytime
- The Lowdown or email email@example.com or free text 5626
- Anxiety NZ or call 0800 ANXIETY (0800 269 4389)
- Rural Support Trust or call 0800 RURAL HELP (0800 787 254)
- Farmstrong or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or head to the Mental Health Foundation for more information and helplines.
Resources to support your wellbeing
- 15 things you should never say to someone with depression (PDF)
- Teenagers guide to depression (PDF)
- A parent’s guide to teen depression (PDF)
- Depression in Men (PDF)
- Depression in Women (PDF)
- How worry works (PDF)
- A guide to generalised anxiety (PDF)
- A guide to Low self-esteem (PDF)
- A guide to mindfulness (PDF)
On the moove this Mooving Day?
With Mooving Day coming up, we’re here to put on our gummies and walk alongside you.
We know it’s a busy time of year, so our expert Agribusiness team are here to help with a $300 credit* for each dairy farm and residential site. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.