Share a copy of your current electricity bill, before 31 May 2019, and be in with a chance to win one of five $100 Prezzy® cards.
1. To be eligible for this competition, you must have:
a. attended the Wellington Business Expo 2019, hosted at the Lower Hutt Events Centre, on 7 May 2019; and
b. supplied a current copy of your electricity bill to Meridian.
2. By participating in the competition and supplying a copy of their current power bill, participants understand and agrees that Meridian will complete a free, no obligation quote for the supply of the participant’s electricity supply. Meridian will also attempt to contact the participant to review their electricity supply options.
3. Participants are only eligible to take part once in the competition.
4. There will be a total of five individual winners.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will each receive a $100 including GST Prezzy® card (in New Zealand dollars).
6. Meridian will attempt to contact the prize winner by telephone, email and/or letter. If contact is not made within 14 days of the prize draw, the prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a redraw will take place.
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Meridian accepts no responsibility for any defect or damage in the prizes.
9. Meridian’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into except with the prize winners.
10. Meridian reserves the right to use the prize winners’ name(s) and/or photographs for marketing or publicity purposes and by accepting the prize, the winners agree to this condition.
11. Employees and contractors of Meridian Energy and their immediate families, and employees of Meridian Energy’s agencies are not eligible to enter.
12. Meridian, its employees and/or its agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of winning this competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Meridian reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the competition at any time without notice to you. Meridian may also vary this offer at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on our website.
14. Meridian will collect the following information from you at the Expo: contact name(s), email address(es), phone number(s) and Company name. That information will be used to contact you after the Expo to perform the services set out in Clause 2 above. Meridian will also keep that information to send future correspondence and offers to you.