Terms and conditions
Kiwirail staff offer
- This offer is open from 20 August 2017 until further notice
- In order to be eligible for this offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- you must be a current KiwiRail employee
- you must be a residential consumer as listed on the national electricity registry; and
- you must meet Meridian’s standard customer eligibility criteria (for example: credit criteria, refer to Meridian's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity for more information).
- If you are eligible and join Meridian on a fixed rate pricing plan (in available networks) you will receive $250 credit on your first bill.
- If you are eligible and already a Meridian customer you must be on or move to a fixed rate plan.
- To take up this offer, complete the online join form via the link provided to you by KiwiRail management or call our contact centre on 0800 496 496.
- You acknowledge and agree that we can share your personal information with KiwiRail for the purpose of confirming that you are a current employee.
- Bill credit cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred.
- On becoming a customer, you will be subject to Meridian's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity and our Standard Terms and Conditions for Fixed Rate Plans.
- If during the fixed term of your fixed energy plan you switch to another electricity retailer, cease to be a customer of Meridian or cease to meet the eligibility criteria for this offer we may, at our discretion, charge up to $250 to your final bill to recover the cost of the credit you were given when you joined under this offer.
- Meridian reserves the right to vary or cancel this offer at any time without notice to you.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.