Terms and conditions
Property Brokers Staff offer - Terms and Conditions
$250 Welcome Credit + 12% discount
Property Broker Staff Offer
- This offer is open from 1 December 2016 until further notice.
- In order to be eligible for this offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- you must be a current Property Broker employee
- you must be a residential consumer as listed on the national electricity registry; and
- you must meet Meridian’s standard customer eligibility criteria (for example: credit criteria, refer to Meridian's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity for more information).
- If you are eligible and join Meridian on a fixed rate pricing plan (in available networks) you will receive $250 Welcome Credit plus 12% discount.
- If you are eligible and already a Meridian customer you will be eligible for a discount of 12%. You must be on or move to a fixed rate plan.
- To take up this offer, complete the online join form via the link provided to you by Property Brokers management or call our contact centre on 0800 496 496.
- You acknowledge and agree that we can share your personal information with Property Brokers for the purpose of confirming that you are a current employee.
- On becoming a customer, you will be subject to Meridian's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity and our Standard Terms and Conditions for Fixed Rate Plans.
- If during the fixed term of your fixed energy plan you switch to another electricity retailer, cease to be a customer of Meridian or cease to meet the eligibility criteria for this offer we may, at our discretion, charge up to $250 to your final bill to recover the cost of the credit you were given when you joined under this offer.
- Meridian reserves the right to vary or cancel this offer at any time without notice to you.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Meridian offer. Meridian reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time without notice to you. Meridian may also vary this offer at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on our website.
- When collecting personal information Meridian complies with the Privacy Act 1993. Our privacy terms are contained in Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity. If you have any privacy query you can contact us.