1. All customers who receive the 'check your details' email and submit their details before 31 December 2017 will be automatically in the draw to win one of 20 $150 bill credits.
2. Eligible entrants will automatically get one entry into the prize draw.
3. The 20 winners will be randomly drawn on 10 January 2018 and each winner will receive a $150 credit on their electricity account. This credit will be applied to the winner’s future electricity bill(s) until it is exhausted.
4. If a winner switches to another retailer or ceases to be a Meridian customer before the $150 credit has been used up, the winner will forgo the balance of the credit remaining.
5. Meridian will attempt to contact the winners by telephone, email and/or letter. If contact is not made within 21 days of the prize draw, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a redraw will take place.
6. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entries become the property of Meridian and any incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Meridian reserves the right to extend, cancel of amend the competition at any time. Meridian is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
10. Meridian reserves the right to use the prize winners’ names and photographs for publicity purposes.
11. Employees of Meridian and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the prize draw. Meridian, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. When collecting personal information Meridian complies with the Privacy Act 1993. Our privacy terms are contained in Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity. If you have any privacy query you can contact us.