Our terms and conditions are changing
Please read on for more information or get in touch to find out more.
Standard terms and conditions
We’ve removed clauses related to credit and debit card payments. These payment methods now have their own separate terms and conditions:
One-off and recurring credit/debit card payment terms and conditions
We’ve created separate terms and conditions for these payment methods so they’re easier for you to find.
In these terms and conditions, we’ve also:
- clarified where and how your credit/debit card details are stored
- explained the pre-authorisation process when new cards are added to your online account
- explained what happens when you add more than one credit or debit card
- clarified when we’ll notify you of the date we’re taking payment from your card, how much that payment is, and how that amount is determined
- stated that payments are in New Zealand dollars, and where you can find a record of payments you’ve made
- explained the surcharge fee that applies, and where to find information about this
- outlined how you can cancel a recurring payment, and our process for refunding payments
- explained how you can update your card details
- provided information about how you can contact us, and how we’ll notify you of information in relation to these terms
- removed reference to us reminding you when your stored card is due to expire (although we’ll still endeavour to do this)
- added the right for us to make changes to these terms, including how we’ll notify you of the changes.