- Enter your details into the online entry form using the link in the email or the mailer you received from Meridian.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Win a Nest Protect competition runs from 9.00 am Friday 9 November until midnight Friday 15 December 2017.This competition is open to all Meridian customers with a residential meter as determined by Meridian Energy. Only one entry per person is allowed. Employees and contractors of Meridian Energy and their immediate families, and employees of Meridian Energy’s agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Meridian, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Five winners will be selected through a random draw on Wednesday 20 December 2017.
- There are five prizes. Each prize consists of 1 x Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm valued at $219.
- Meridian will attempt to contact the winners by telephone, email and/or letter. If contact is not made within 21 days of the prize draw, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a redraw will take place.
Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Meridian and any incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Meridian reserves the right to extend, cancel of amend the competition at any time. Meridian is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
11. Meridian reserves the right to use the prize winners’ names and photographs for publicity purposes including on Meridian’s social media platforms.
12. When collecting personal information Meridian complies with the Privacy Act 1993. Our privacy terms are contained in Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity. If you have any privacy query you can contact us.