Effective from 30 August 2022 for new or existing customers who join or switch the Solar Plan.
- This offer is only available to:
- new customers who join Meridian’s Solar Plan; or
- existing customers who switch to Meridian’s Solar Plan.
- In order to be eligible for this offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- you must be a residential consumer, as listed on the national electricity registry;
- you must meet Meridian’s standard customer eligibility criteria set out in Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity;
- you must have signed up to Meridian’s Solar Plan Terms and Conditions; and
- you must not have received a credit or other incentive from Meridian within the 12 months prior to requesting this offer.
- If you are an existing Meridian customer and have received a welcome credit or other incentive from us in the past 12 months you are not eligible for this credit.
- The offer is not transferrable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
- On becoming a customer, you’ll be subject to Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity.
- Applications for credit will be reviewed and awarded at Meridian’s discretion. The amount of the credit will be determined by Meridian, at its sole discretion.
- If you cease to be a Meridian customer within the first 2 years after signing up to our Solar Plan, we will charge your final bill with an amount equal to the value of the credit. If you close any of your individual sites or switch any to another electricity retailer within this period, we will charge your next bill with an amount equal to the value of the credit you received for that particular site.
- Meridian reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time without notice to you. Meridian may also vary this offer at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on our website.