Solar Plan terms and conditions
Fixed Rate Plan
- To be eligible for this plan, you must:
- be a new customer that joins Meridian; or
- be an existing customer that has switched to the Solar Plan; and
- be a residential consumer as listed on the national electricity registry; and
- meet Meridian’s standard customer eligibility criteria (for example: credit criteria, refer to Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity for more information);
- The Solar Plan is a Fixed Rate Plan for a period of five years.
- On signing up to the Solar Plan, you will be subject to these terms and conditions, Meridian's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity, our Onsite Renewable Energy Generation Terms and Conditions and our Fixed Rate Plan (FRP) Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive a credit or gift as part of your offer, the Solar Plan Credit Terms and Conditions will also apply.
- If you choose to receive your bill by email (PDF), you undertake to keep Meridian updated with a valid email address.
- If you choose to receive paper bills by post, this will incur an administration fee per invoice. Details of these fees can be found on our fees page.
- Meridian reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time without notice to you. Meridian may also vary this offer at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on our website.
- When collecting personal information Meridian complies with the Privacy Act 2020. Our privacy terms are contained in Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity. If you have any privacy query you can contact us.