Te Āpiti Community Fund
The Te Āpiti Community Fund provides grants for projects in Ashhurst and Woodville that support sustainable community development. Check out the latest successful Te Āpiti Community Fund applications:
Is my project eligible?
You can apply for funding if your project meets at least one of the Te Āpiti Community Fund objectives.
Your project must:
- promote environmental awareness and programmes that sustain and improve the quality of the environment in the community
- contribute to the sustainability of non-profit organisations or volunteer services
- promote life-long learning opportunities for all
- foster the development of opportunities for sporting, social and recreational activities
- promote quality healthcare.
Your proposal must clearly outline what the outcomes and benefits of your project will be, and how your project will:
- contribute directly to the community
- generate benefits that do not currently exist
- contribute long-term solutions to issues
- foster the development of skills and capacity
- demonstrate the ability to make effective use of the funds
- have performance measures that focus on outcomes
- provide promotional opportunities
- use the fund to attract additional funding for the project
- demonstrate a sustainable future for the project beyond the support of the fund.
Next funding round
The next funding round for the Te Āpiti Community Fund open 13 July 2021 – for applications submitted by 26 September 2021.
If you meet the selection criteria you can apply online for funding.