Effective from 16 October 2023 for new or existing customers who join Meridian on an Eligible Plan.
1. Sign up or switch to an Eligible Plan with Meridian and subject to these terms and conditions, receive:
- a credit to your Meridian account; and / or
- an electric vehicle charging cable (including shipping), supplied by OEM Audio Limited (“OEM Audio”); and / or
- free charging on the Zero electric vehicle charging network for a period, as set out in your offer from Meridian.
“Eligible Plan” means a Meridian plan as determined by Meridian in its sole discretion.
2. In order to be eligible for this offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- you must be a residential consumer, as listed on the national electricity registry;
- you must meet Meridian’s standard customer eligibility criteria set out in Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity;
- you must have an operational smart meter that allows us to process your consumption data on a half hourly basis;
- you must have signed up to an Eligible Plan; and
- you must not have received any welcome credit or other incentive from Meridian within the 12 months prior to requesting this offer.
3. If you choose to receive an electric vehicle charging cable, you agree:
- to your name, Meridian customer number and contact details being shared with OEM Audio for the purposes of this offer only; and
- you will contact OEM Audio directly if there are any queries or issues relating to the electric vehicle charging cable.
4. The offer is not transferrable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
5. On becoming a customer, you’ll be subject to Meridian’s Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity.
6. Applications for credit, cable or the Zero offer will be reviewed and awarded at Meridian’s discretion.
7. If you cease to be a Meridian customer:
- before the expiry date of your fixed term Eligible Plan; or
- 12 months after joining if your Eligible Plan is a variable plan,
we will charge your final bill with an amount equal to the credit and / or (as applicable) the value of the electric vehicle charging cable you received at sign up (not exceeding $200). If you close any of your individual sites or switch any to another electricity retailer within this period, we will charge your next bill with an amount equal to the value of the credit you received for that particular site.
8. Meridian reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time without notice to you. Meridian may also vary this offer at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on our website.
9. Meridian, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with any electric vehicle charging cable supplied by OEM Audio or this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Meridian is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.