1. Join Meridian and, subject to these terms and conditions, receive a credit of $10 a month on your account for up to the first 12 months (inc GST) ("Credit").
2. This offer is available from 1 August 2023 until further notice for new customers who join Meridian online.
3. The Credit is only available to new Meridian customers who sign up to the Simple Flexi Plan (Freedom Plan) and is not available in conjunction with any other Meridian offer or pricing plan, unless Meridian agrees otherwise at its discretion.
4. To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- a) be a residential consumer as listed on the national electricity registry; and
- b) meet Meridian’s standard customer eligibility requirements.
5. On becoming a customer, you will be subject to Meridian's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity and, the Simple Flexi Plan terms and conditions.
6. You may terminate the Simple Flexi Plan (Freedom Plan) at any time without notice to Meridian.
7. The Credit is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash. That means, if, within the first 12 months of joining Meridian and signing up to the Simple Flexi Plan (Freedom Plan), you switch to another electricity retailer, or you terminate the Simple Flexi Plan (Freedom Plan) and select another Meridian offer, the balance of the Credit (if any) will not be redeemable for cash or transferred to your new plan.
8. Meridian reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time without notice to you. Meridian may also amend this offer at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on our website.